Hello, my name is Dr. David Maisey. I have been practicing dentistry for 28 years, with the last 16 years in the great state of Alaska.
I very much enjoy my profession as a general dentist. I have invested in much of the latest technology and am always amazed at how far dentistry has come in the past 28 years.
My wife Cydney and I moved to Alaska 16 years ago. We have completely enjoyed raising our 2 sons and 2 daughters by getting out in the “Great Alaskan Adventure.”
We would love to see you and to care for your dental needs. We aren’t here to oversell anything in dentistry – just tell it like it is, keep your smile well-tuned and let you decide on treatment.
Come see us at Denali Family Dental Center
Dr. David Maisey, DDS
- Williston, ND High School, Diploma 1979
- 2 years missionary work in Brazil 1980-1982
- Brigham Young University undergrad 1982-1985
- UTHSC Dental School, San Antonio, TX, DDS Degree 1989
- United States Air Force 1989-1992
- Private Practice, Utah 1992-2001
- Private Practice, Alaska 2001-present